Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The word lives. It's Alive!

     It's not really alive.  But it has already become second nature to refer to it, especially when situations start to get difficult or complicated.  The idea of simplicity or living simply is always there and seems to show up at the perfect time.

     I am still paring down the stuff in the house.  I imagine that will be a year long process.  Just the pantry alone produced 3 garbage bags and 2 boxes of stuff to give.  I can't wait to get into the storage/laundry room and also go through the kids toys.  

     It is working for my job as well.  The anxiety is no longer there and I am able to do my job without worry.  I am able to ask questions, not get discouraged, stay focused and see the improvements.  All because I'm keeping things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment