Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I'm struggling....of course.

     It just dawned on me that I don't really think I am enough.  It is a struggle to get rid of anything because I am holding on for dear life as if I need it to exist.  I realize that it is a silly way of thinking but its like I am having an out of body experience.  Every once in a while I have to walk away from the project and regroup because I am feeling real fear.  As if letting go of anything will break me.  Umm, no.  One thing I know for certain is my strength.  It is just a process to change a way of thinking that I didn't even know existed.  I really AM enough; I am just proving it.

     Remember when I mentioned that I was a paper hoarder?  Today I threw away bills that were from 1997.  That is almost 18 YEARS!  WHAAAATT?  It really is affirmation that I must do this.  I need to follow through.  I crave what is on the other side of this mess I have created.

     Another realization I had today was that organization makes everything simpler.  DUH!

A great read I thought I would share. (Click here ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment